This conference will be presented as an educational and cultural platform bridging the worlds of Mental Health, Arts and Media. It is an invitation for mental health professionals and professionals from the media industry to learn, exchange, link and reflect on technical, human, and professional aspects in the media field
Who Can Attend
– Professionals in the field of visual (e.g., in cinema; directors,
photographers), print (e.g., journalists), and audio (e.g.,
broadcasting, radio) media.
– Mental health professionals with a special interest in the
– Lay members interested in gaining knowledge and experience
related to mental health, media, and arts.
– Students and trainees in the previously mentioned fields.
– Organizations such as NGOs, academic departments from
Medical, Media and Arts Universities.
– Media and Mental Health: Past, Present, and Future (Opening Video).
– Psychology/psychiatry education in the service of media and entertainment industry.
– Media as an educational, training and promotional tool in the service of Mental Health.
– Creative Arts and Mental Health.
– Entertainment / Creative Industry and Mental Health.